Where to find your PIN
Depending what kind of Digital Card you purchase, the PIN is located on either the Walmart receipt, or on the back of the card.
- When you redeem a Digital Book Card, you’ll need the PIN that’s printed on your Walmart receipt. For example:
- When you redeem a Digital Gift Card, Digital Audiobook Subscription Card, or Instant Digital Audiobook Credits, you’ll need the PIN that’s printed on the back of the card. For example:
Before you start
- Create a free Walmart account if you don’t already have one. You can learn how to create a Walmart account here.
- Sign in to your Walmart eBooks account.
Redeeming your Digital Card
- Open your web browser and go to: www.kobo.com/redeem.
- Click Select under the type of card that you want to redeem.
- Enter the PIN printed on your Walmart receipt.
Note: For Gift Cards, scratch the back of the card to reveal the PIN.
- Click Submit.
Note: If you redeem a Digital Audiobook card for Instant Credits, you'll need to sign up to an audiobook subscription first.
- Click Continue with Walmart.
- Click Continue.
- Review your item details, and then click Confirm.
After you’ve redeemed your card, you can start reading your eBook or listening to your audiobook.
To read or listen to your eBook or audiobook, sync your eReader or Walmart eBooks App.
- You can listen to audiobooks on the Walmart eBooks App for Android or iOS devices. Kobo eReaders do not play audiobooks.
- To redeem an audiobook subscription card you’ll need to register for a subscription if you do not already have one.
- New subscriptions that start from 3, 6 and 12 month digital subscription cards are not eligible for a free trial.