You can reset your Walmart account’s password if you forget it. It’s also a good idea to change your account password occasionally to improve your account security.
To reset your Walmart account password:
- Go to Walmart.com.
- Click Account at the top of the screen.
- Click Sign In.
- Click Forgot password?
- Enter your email address that you used to create your Walmart account.
- Click Request Verification Code.
- Check your email inbox for an email from ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’.
The email will include a special PIN that you’ll need to reset your password.
- Enter the PIN from the email into the ‘Enter Verification Code’ field.
- Enter your new password under the ‘Create a New Password’ field.
- Click Submit.
You’ll get an email to confirm your password change.