With a Kobo eReader, you can customize fonts that suits your comfort level. Here are a few features that can make text easier for you to read:
- Font size adjustment – Make the text smaller or bigger with a few taps on the screen. To learn how to adjust the font size, click here.
- Font face adjustment – Adjust the font face to suit your preferences. For example, you can change the font face to a dyslexic font, or a sans-serif font.
- Line spacing and margin size adjustment – Change the space between sentences and adjust the margin size.
- Large Print Mode – Magnify screen menus and fonts to make text easier to read. To learn how to turn on Large Print Mode on your Kobo eReader, click here.
- ComfortLight – A built-in light lets you read in areas with little or no light.