If you can’t find a book you purchased from Walmart eBooks, try the steps listed below. The two most common solutions to finding missing books are to sync your Kobo eReader or Walmart eBooks App, and to verify that you're signed in to the correct account.
If you can't find a book on your eReader, try the steps in the order below.
- Sync your eReader
- Turn your eReader off, then back on
- Verify that you're signed in to the correct account
- Repair your account
- Sign out of your account and sign back in
- Restore your eBook
Walmart eBooks App
- Android app: Troubleshooting missing books on your Android app
- iOS (Apple) app: Troubleshooting missing books on your iOS app
If you're missing content after trying all the steps above: You may have entered an incorrect email address when you purchased your item. For example, you might have missed a letter when entering your email address and purchased a book. If you've tried all the steps on this page and still can't find your item, contact Walmart eBooks Customer Care.