How do I cancel my audiobooks subscription?
You can cancel your audiobooks subscription any time, even if you're in the middle of your free 30-day trial.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when you cancel your audiobooks subscription:
- Audiobooks remain in your Kobo account, even after you cancel your subscription.
- Audiobook credits stay in your Kobo account for six months beginning from the cancellation date.
- Audiobook credits are non-refundable.
- Go to the Walmart eBooks site.
- Sign in to your Kobo account.
- Select My Account at the top of the screen.
- Select My Subscriptions.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to cancel your membership.