You can get $10 off your first eBook or audiobook purchase from Walmart eBooks.
Note: This is a limited time offer and the promotion may end without notice.
A few things to keep in mind:
- The $10 discount only applies to your first purchase using your new Walmart eBooks account.
- The $10 discount does not apply to pre-order items.
- The eBook or audiobook must be $10.01 or more before taxes.
- If you purchased a Digital Book card from your local Walmart, the $10 credit will be applied during the checkout process on the Walmart eBooks site.
If you’re having trouble redeeming your $10 credit, here are a few possible reasons:
- You’re not signed in to a new Walmart eBooks account.
- You’ve already created a new Walmart eBooks account, and your first purchase was under $10.01.
- You’re trying to redeem the $10 credit with an existing Kobo account.
Getting your $10 credit:
- Create a new Walmart eBooks account.
- Visit the Walmart eBooks site and look for an eBook or audiobook that’s priced at $10.01 or more (before taxes).
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete your purchase.
You’ll see the $10 discount applied during the checkout process.
Note: If your first purchase with your Walmart eBooks account is under $10.01, you won't be able to get the $10 credit on your second purchase.