You can get $5 off your first eBook or audiobook purchase from Walmart eBooks.
Note: This is a limited time offer and the promotion may end without notice.
A few things to keep in mind:
- The $5 discount only applies to your first purchase using your new Walmart eBooks account.
- The $5 discount does not apply to pre-order items.
- The eBook or audiobook must be $5.01 or more before taxes.
- If you purchased a Digital Book card from your local Walmart, the $5 credit will be applied during the checkout process on the Walmart eBooks site.
If you’re having trouble redeeming your $5 credit, here are a few possible reasons:
- You’re not signed in to a new Walmart eBooks account.
- You’ve already created a new Walmart eBooks account, and your first purchase was under $5.01.
- You’re trying to redeem the $5 credit with an existing Kobo account.
Getting your $5 credit:
- Create a new Walmart eBooks account.
- Visit the Walmart eBooks site and look for an eBook or audiobook that’s priced at $5.01 or more (before taxes).
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete your purchase.
You’ll see the $5 discount applied during the checkout process.
Note: If your first purchase with your Walmart eBooks account is under $5.01, you won't be able to get the $5 credit on your second purchase.